Would you like to have more energy, feel more positive and optimistic, need less sleep, have a desire for more nutritious food and less cravings for junk food and feel physically and mentally healthier? Would you like to feel more motivated, passionate about the day ahead, more creative and more loving to yourself, those around you and the world in general?
Much like a pot plant, if you only sporadically water it, don’t re-pot it each year and rarely if ever give it some plant food, your plant will survive but it won’t thrive. If you feed yourself junk food, drink lots of caffeine, exercise sporadically etc, you will survive but you won’t be overflowing with abundantly good health – physically, mentally and emotionally.
What can you do to increase your energy vibration?
- Do 15 – 30 minutes of exercise that increases your heart rate per day.
- Do some stretching and mobilising exercise like yoga or pilates per day.
- Do 10 minutes meditation or more per day.
- Reduce your exposure to negativity – this may include watching the news, limiting what you read on social media, become more discerning with your friendship groups.
- Have a weekly bath in Epsom salts.
- Listen to uplifting music and maybe sing or dance along.
- Have a daily belly laugh if possible – read or watch things you find funny.
- Read inspiring fiction, uplifting autobiographies and motivating self-development books.
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit.
- Avoid foods and drinks that don’t agree with you. Decrease your caffeine intake to one drink per day if possible.
- Spend plenty of time in nature.
- Receive an enjoyable healing treatment modality – acupuncture, massage, reflexology, Feldenkrais etc
- Drink 2 litres water per day.
- Take a daily good quality multivitamin, plus vitamin C and an oil supplement.
- Develop a daily gratitude practice. Click here to find out how.
- Before you go to sleep, release any negativity you may have picked up during the day by listening to an energy cleansing meditation or you may wish to try a longer Chakra Energy Cleansing session.
- Clean up your house – declutter, tidy up, make your surroundings look beautiful.
- Reduce the toxins in your house and in your body by using gentle and eco-friendly cleaning, body and hair care products.
Please add to this list with things that you know help you to feel better and more energised and refer back to it frequently if you are ready to increase your energy field.
Don’t try and make too many changes in one go. Maybe pick one thing on this list that sounds good to you and try it every day for a week and see how you get on. Then the following week, try and add another action. It takes between 21-30 days of doing something daily to get comfortable and develop a habit.
If you need help or more support or guidance with anything here, do get in touch and I can point you in the right direction.
Let me know how you get on…