With the busyness of the world around you, it can be very calming to ground yourself. This can be done in many ways. These include:
- burning some sage/incense
- mindfully and consciously walking in nature
- immersing yourself in water.
- lighting a candle
- walking barefoot
- closing your eyes and noticing your breathing – just for a few moments
- closing your eyes and noticing your physical body – just for a few moments
I have recorded a short and gentle standing meditation to help you ground. Please find it here.
Grounding yourself can help calm your thoughts, your busy mind, your anxiety, your fear, your restlessness or frustration. Give it a try and let me know how you get on.